Online Fashion Designing is the very first e-classroom for computerized apparel
flat pattern-making. Online Fashion Designing offers professional pattern making
classes taught on computer. Our goal is to teach apparel flat pattern
techniques using CAD (computer-aided design) such as CorelDraw, Photoshop and Illustrator tools to speed the fashion design process.
Online Fashion Designing is a division of Compufield – The Pioneer Computer Institute which was established in 1985. The Institute is experienced in training students and professionals, in any field from India and Abroad. Over the years Compufield has managed to maintain its standard for imparting quality training in all the latest software packages.
This course aims to teach you –
1) Drawing skills required for fashion & accessory designing, garment designing techniques using Adobe photoshop & Coreldraw.
2) To design your distinct line of clothing
3) To develop a garment according to client specifications
Online Textile Designing Using Photoshop Free Demo Class
Photoshop Course Syllabus
To Start the Photoshop program
Introduction to the Photoshop program
Introduction to the Menu
Introduction to the Toolbox
Introduction to New File
Introduction to Open File
Introduction to Close File
Introduction to Save File
a) Rectangle Marquee Tool
Fixed Aspect Ratio
b) Elliptical Tool
– The marquee tools make rectangular, elliptical, single row, and single column selections.
c) Move Tool
d) Lasso Tool
– The lasso tools make freehand, polygonal (straight-edged), and magnetic (snap-to) selections.
e) Polygon Tool
f) Magnetic Lasso Tool
g) Magic Wand Tool
h) Zoom Tool
i) Pan Tool
j) Default Color
Change Default Color
k) Swatches Tool